Haakaa Silicone Teething Ring
The Haakaa Silicone Teething Ring is the perfect tool for little ones who are starting to teethe. Its easy-to-hold shape and soft silicone teething parts are thin enough to fit in your baby's mouth while still providing relief. You can also chuck out Teething Ring in the freezer to provide added cooling relief to those little aching gums!
- Made of 100% food grade silicone that's safe for little mouths to suck and chew on, just like a bottle teat!
- Gentle rattle effect and multiple colours to promote sensory development.
- Soft, flexible and durable for rough little hands.
- Easy-grip for your baby to promote hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Raised bumps and ridges help soothe teething pain and itching gums.
- Dishwasher and microwave sterilizer safe.
- Easy-care - just boil to sterilise!
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for 6 months and up.
Our specially-designed Teething Ring is BPA free, FDA approved and made from pliable, food grade silicone. Silicone is a hypoallergenic and non-porous material, making it safe for teething. The ridged design helps to develop your baby's motor skills while providing safe, soothing relief from aching gums and new teeth.
Click & Collect
for all Sydney customers
for orders over $150
Same day dispatch
for orders placed before 12pm