Haakaa Generation 2 150ml Manual Breast Pump with Suction Base
The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs, or anywhere you would like to express discreetly, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using the power of natural suction.
- Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Fits a wide range of breast shapes and sizes.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Silicone suction base to prevent accidental spills.
- Silicone Cap fits securely over the pump flange to keep out dust and other airborne nasties between uses and helps to prevent accidental spills.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
This combo pack includes 150ml Silicone Breast Pump with suction base and 1 x Silicone Cap.
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
The Haaka is a godsend in terms of collecting and storing milk. The suction base helps prevent any tip overs and the lid keeps everything sanitised!
It was a big help. Only use if you are bothered to get up and put the haaka on you before you have your let down.
This was so good to have to collect milk for my freezer storage while feeding bub. I used this very early on, from maybe 6 weeks until around 16 weeks until baby learnt about his feet and wouldn’t sit still through a feed. Now I just use only on occasion to get extra milk for babies rice cereal and to mix in with his solids as it is much easier to just put this on instead of getting the pump out. I managed to stock up 20 bags of milk just with this alone. Highly recommend!
So I love my haakaa, the only down fall is I got the larger one and wish I'd picked the small one. The large one gets in the way while I'm trying to breast feed. Otherwise I would of given a 5 star rating.
Fantastic. Love mine
Click & Collect
for all Sydney customers
for orders over $150
Same day dispatch
for orders placed before 12pm