Ditch that old plastic freezer tray covered in cling wrap and start freezing your homemade baby food safely and practically! The Haakaa Freezer Tray is perfect for freezing purees, homemade baby food, breast milk or even plain old ice cubes! Our handy little tray is made of 100% silicone, which is heatproof, microwave and dishwasher safe and free of any potential nasties that come with leaching plastic freezer trays.
Freeze large batches of food or milk into easy, perfectly-sized meals using our two different sizes of freezer tray:
- Available in two different sizes - six or nine compartments.
- Perfect for freezing purees, homemade baby food, breast milk or even plain old ice cubes.
- Can be used to make oven-baked treats (up to 220℃).
- Flexible silicone body makes removing cubes a breeze.
- Stores food in the freezer for up to six months.
- Microwave, dishwasher, microwave steriliser safe.
- Made of 100% food-grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Six Compartments: 6 x 70ml = 420ml
Pour expressed breast milk, yoghurt, fruit or pureed baby food into each compartment and place in the freezer. When your cubes are frozen, remove them from the freezer and twist the tray to loosen. You can also press up on the bottom of each compartment with your finger. If cubes do not pop out straight away, run under warm water for a few seconds (with the cover still on). The cubes should then pop out easily. Use what you need and put the rest back in the freezer.