ergoPouch Jersey Sleeping Bag 1.0 TOG
The 1.0 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is designed for a little one who prefers a slim fit feel through the body, with plenty of room for the legs.
It is highly suggested to use the Jersey Sleeping Bag as the next transition from the Cocoon Swaddle Bag. As a bonus, it’s a budget-friendly option that will grow with the child up to 24 months*.
The Jersey Bag is recommended if your little one is sleeping arms out (not swaddled), age 8-24 months.
- Jersey Fabric – a breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions. Similar to your standard t-shirt fabric.
- TOG rated – 1.0 TOG is designed for year-round comfort when temperatures in your child’s room are between 21C° - 24C° (68-75F). With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2 Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips – the Jersey Sleeping Bag has a bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep.
- Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable bag for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo – this fabric is beautifully soft and skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
**The Cocoon Swaddle Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
Click & Collect
for all Sydney customers
for orders over $150
Same day dispatch
for orders placed before 12pm