Gas, reflux and colic symptoms can be soothed in moments with a Babocush. This cushion provides safety and comfort for your baby and peace of mind for you. Babocush has been named the miracle product for babies worldwide.
The Babocush Comfort Cushion was designed by a mum, for those times when you need an extra pair of hands to soothe your baby, and none are available.
- The Babocush will give your baby the feeling of being back in the womb, while it gently but effectively relieves gas, colic and reflux discomfort.
- Soothing vibrations with heartbeat sounds replicate the sound of your voice and beat of your heart which means less crying and a settled baby.
- The Babocush helps support tummy time, great for strengthening your baby’s neck, back and trunk as well as helping prevent flat head syndrome, and promoting cognitive development.
It is a shaped foam mattress that attaches to the Babocush Ergonomic Bouncer or to almost any other bouncer, rocker or baby swing, at an angle that simulates the position of laying against a parent’s chest.
Nothing can ever replace the loving arms of a parent. But we’re pretty sure the Babocush is the next best thing, for when your arms need a little rest.
The Babocush allows airways to remain to remain open and relaxed, reducing time taken to burp the baby.
• Lux-Velour Fabric (polyester)
• Easy Wash Cover
• Open-Cell Breathable Foam
• Innovative Mother’s Heartbeat Feature
• 5 Point Quilted Harness
• Attaches securely to the Babocush bouncer
• 67 l x 40 w x 19 d cm
• Requires batteries to operate (not included)
ABOUT BABOCUSH BOUNCER
Lightweight and portable bouncer with a natural bounce. For easy use at home or fold flat for when you are on the go! It soothes and comforts with its natural bounce. Perfectly paired with our Babocush comfort cushion.
- Lux-Double Jersey Fabric
- Easy Wash Cover (machine wash at 30 degrees)
- 3 Reclining Positions
- No Need for Batteries or Cords
- Natural Bounce
- The Perfect Bouncer for the Babocush Comfort Cushion
*Notes: Your baby should never be left unattended and should always be supervised while using the bouncer.