This little innovation is an Arm Warmer, a bolero style jacket to be used over the top of any Swaddle or Sleeping Bag. A great option to add warmth as the weather cools later in the evening.
- Jersey Fabric – A type of breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions plus keeping the wearer comfortably warm.
- TOG rated – 1.0 TOG through the sleeves, designed for year round comfort.
- Organic Cotton – using a natural fibre is so skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Stretchy – blending with 5% elastane means we can achieve a very comfortable item for your baby to sleep in.
- Fold over Mitts – Mitts on the hands keep the warmth in.
- Versatile – Fits over any ergoPouch Swaddle or Sleeping Bag for added warmth when the night turns cold.