Haakaa Generation 2 Bundle Deal contains:
Gen. 2 150ml Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs or anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly. Simply suction it to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction! It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector 75ml OR 150ml
If you're a breastfeeding mother, collect every drop of your precious let-down during the day with the Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector! Simply pop inside your bra and save every drop of your liquid gold.
Silicone Breast Pump Cap
If you want to protect your Haakaa Breast Pump from accidental spills and keep your precious breast milk safe, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Cap is the ideal solution. Made from 100% food grade silicone, our Breast Pump Cap fits securely over the top and seals your pump to keep it free of airborne dust and other nasties to remain clean and hygienic between uses!
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Strap in Blue
Protect your breast pump from being accidentally knocked off with Haakaa's Silicone Breast Pump Strap! Our adjustable strap is made of durable 100% food grade silicone and hangs around your neck while you pump to keep that precious liquid gold safe. No more worrying about kicky babies or your breast pump falling off!
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.