Limited Time: FREE SHIPPING
Rated NO. 1 nasal aspirator on Mum's Grapevine 2021 Essentials
Rated as the BEST BABY SHOWER GIFT UNDER $100 on Mum Central.
My Child Magazine "2021 Best Baby Care Product"- Silver
Safety Tested To RoHS Standards, Certified By European Notified Medical Directive (93/42/EEC)
Registered With Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration And Dept Of Health, Canberra (ARTG 320144) as safe medical device
Why Is “Snotty Boss” the Best Solution?
- Three size of nozzles - Snotty Boss is designed for newborns. A small newborn silicon nozzle comes as part of the kit, so it fits the tiniest nostril, even premature babies.
- Safe And Effective Motorised Snot Sucker To Clear The Nose In 10 Seconds
- Strong Suction- up to 55 kPa which stronger than the traditional manual aspirator.
- Soft Silicon Nozzles are the correct Shape and Size for safe and effective snot removal.
- Waterproof- All parts of the Snotty Boss are washable and accessible
- Super Quiet Motor - It will Not Scare Your Little One :)
- Endorsed By Doctors, Lactation Consultants, First Aid Trainers And Sleep Consultants
- Battery powered aspirator
- 3 sized silicon nozzles
Refillable spray bottle. It comes empty and you can fill with homemade saline or breast milk to squirt up bub's nose first, to loosen any mucus.
- Handy carry bag
- Online video guide and FAQ
Q: How to Clean a Baby Nasal Aspirator?
- It's easy. The unit is waterproof.
Twist off and open the plastic collection cup and nozzle and rinse under hot water. The motor can also be flushed internally in case any snot leaks through.
Don’t attempt to boil or place the parts of the nasal aspirator in a steriliser.
All parts of the Snotty Boss are washable and accessible. Unlike manual rubber bulb aspirator, where the inside of the bulb cannot be accessed or wiped.
Q: How do parents use Snotty Boss?
Position your child on your lap, slightly reclined. Try to control little arms and heads, as it is a natural reflect to turn away.
Fill the enclosed spray bottle with saline (or breastmilk) and spray a few squirts up each nostril. This is an essential first step, before using the aspirator. The saline or breastmilk will cleanse, hydrate and flush the nasal passage, and will make suction an easier process. It’s nearly impossible to aspirate effectively if the mucus is dry and crusty.
After dispensing saline, press the power button and insert the safe silicon tip in a gentle manner into your child's nostril. You will hear the sound of snot being collected by the nasal aspirator. Repeat the process on each nostril and ensure no more snot is collected indicating that the nostril passage is clear.
The nasal lining is quite delicate, so be gentle as you insert the tip of the nasal aspirator in your child’s nostrils.
Remove the stress and sleepless nights with Snotty Boss !
I cannot recommend this product enough! My daughter was born a bit congested and has continued on over the weeks and the manual aspirators just weren’t working so we purchased this and haven’t looked back, Bub loves feeling snot free as well. Only downfall would be it is a little hard to clean in the small tubes etc and doesn’t come with any tools to do so.