A child does not have a sense of time!
For a young child the day begins the moment he/she opens his/her eyes, which can be pretty early (and tiring) for the parents. Sam the Lamb teaches your child with visual indicators when to stay in bed and when it is OK to get up.
- Eyes open & close -Set at a specific time or by length of nap
- Colour changing 7 cm LCD display - changes colour to denote morning or night
- Easy for children to learn & understand
- Alarm clock - choose from 3 sounds with adjustable volume
- Adjustable brightness & auto shut-off
- Dimmable nightlight can stay lit continuously or automatically switch off after 5-15-30 minutes.
- Operates on AC/DC (included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included)
- Age recommendation: As of 2-2.5 years. Depending on development of child
- Size : 20 x 12 x 14 cm
Sam’s eyes are closed and his nightlight is red. This means it is nighttime and you need to get some more sleep.
Sam’s eyes are closed but the nightlight is orange, meaning it is not much longer now. Twelve little stars disappear one by one, counting down the remaining 30 minutes.
Sam’s eyes are open and the nightlight has turned green. It is OK to get up, you can now leave your room.