Parents around the world trust Owlet every night to help them keep their babies safe while they sleep. The new Smart Sock 3 Plus uses Owlet’s award-winning technology to monitor your child’s well-being as they grow. Track your child’s heart rate, oxygen level & sleep trends from birth to 5 years of age.
Worn comfortably around your baby’s foot, the Smart Sock proactively tracks your baby’s heart rate and oxygen level—a key indicator of Baby’s health. If your baby’s readings leave designated “safe” zones, the Base Station will notify you with lights and sounds so you know to check on your baby. Track your baby’s wellness in real-time from anywhere using the Owlet mobile app, and gain valuable insights into the length and quality of your baby’s sleep.
Designed for use anywhere in your home while your baby sleeps, the Smart Sock also includes one-handed, quick wireless charging to deliver a completely charged Sock in just 90 minutes. And when you’re short on time, just drop the Sock on the Base Station and get an eight hour charge in less than 20 minutes.
For new parents, expecting parents, or parents who have seen it all, the Smart Sock delivers the right information at the right time to help you keep your baby safe so you can enjoy more of the journey.
What’s in the Box
- 4 fabric socks for left and right feet
- Smart Sock sensor with rechargeable battery
- Base Station
- For babies and children 0 months to 5 years old.
- Tracks heart rate, oxygen level, and sleep trends.
- Tells you when baby needs you as the Base Station and Owlet app notify you when readings leave "safe" zones.
- 16-hour battery + quick charge, get 8 hours in 20 min., and a full charge in 90 min.
- Wireless charging on the Base Station.