Our Portable Car Baby Bottle Warmer is the perfect travel solution to heat and keep your baby’s bottle warm!
This portable Car Bottle Warmer is compact and convenient for busy parents on the move. The 360° cocoon wrap band combined with the Natritherm heatcell tm technology ensures your baby bottle will warm faster than any other portable bottle warmer on the market.
Not only is this a bottle warmer, but it's also designed as a food warmer as well – just pop in your baby food jar, then simply plug it into your car lighter socket. You can take this compact, travel warmer anywhere you go!
- A Portable Car Baby Bottle Warmer that fits all major brands of baby bottles, baby food jars and food pouches.
- Can even be used to keep your morning coffee warm!
- Compact and fits into most cup holders
- Plugs into any car charger cigarette lighter
- Ultra fast and consistent heating
- Centre strap contours to curved bottles
- Power indicator
- 1 step operation. Plug the warmer into your car cigarette lighter socket and heating will commence.
- Heats evenly and safely ensuring no hot spots.
- Great for holidays and road trips.
What’s in the box?
- Neoprene warming pouch with centre pull strap.
- Cigarette lighter power cord.
- Instruction manual.
This product come with a 12 month warranty.
Q. How long does it take to warm a bottle?
A. There is no single answer for this as a frozen bottle will of course take a lot longer than a room temp bottle and it also depends on how much liquid is in the bottle and the shape of the bottle (how much surface contact there is). Here is a general guide:
- 150ml bottle, approx. 10-15 min. Warming from 18 degrees to drinking temp for bub.
- 240ml bottle, approx. 15-20 min. Warming from 18 degrees to drinking temp for bub.
Top Tip: If the bottle is cooled pop it in a bit early (ie 30 minutes before), so you can be assured of an al dente warm bottle ready to go as soon as its feeding time. Always check the bottle temperature before serving to bub.
Q. My bottles are wide, will they fit?
A. Absolutely, it fits all major brands including Cherub Baby, Tommee Tippee, Avent, Medela, Pigeon, Dr Browns, Nuk and more.
Q. I have a curved bottle, will it still warm it up?
A. The inbuilt belt is designed to securely wrap around the middleof curved bottles to ensure the warmer hugs the bottle at all sides. The more surface area that touches the bottle, the better it works.