LIMITED STOCK REMAINS
Fits all major brands (Philips & Avent bottles don't need an adaptor, other brands need adaptors sold separately)
- Simply press the power button to warm to a safe temperature in minutes.
- Select from 39, 42 or 45 degrees Celsius.
- Once it reaches the correct temperature, it holds the temperature.
- Can connect to mains power to use as a home warmer and conserve the battery.
- ULTRA FAST: up to 75% faster than other brands
- Can be used whilst plugged in to provide parents with a bottle that is ready any time of day or night. (3A/5V Adaptor Required)
- Large 6000mAh battery capacity is double our competitors and can warm up to 6 bottles in one charge.
- Even if the battery runs out you can simply connect the warmer to a usb powerbank.
- Heats evenly and safely ensuring no hot spots.
- Light and compact, fits snugly into the pocket of your nappy bag.
- Warms the bottle up then keeps its warm.
- Great for home use, flights, car trips and outings.
What bottles can this fit?
The warmer will fit Philips & Avent bottles without an adaptor. Additional adaptors are available for bottles including Cherub Baby, Medela, Tommee Tippee, Dr Browns Narrow Neck, Dr Browns Wide Neck, Pigeon Narrow Neck, NUK wide neck, NUK Super Wide Neck, Pigeon, Spectra, Unimom, MAM. Please click here to purchase.
Are there adaptors to fit brands not listed?
The Anywhere Portable Bottle Warmer has been designed to fit most standard 53mm "wide neck" bottles without an adaptor being required. If your bottle is not a standard wideneck size then you will need an adaptor.
Can it overheat my bottle?
The warmer is designed to hold and regulate at the correct temperature you have set, therefore avoiding any chance of overheating.
Is it safe and permitted to take on an aeroplane?
Absolutely. In fact it’s a major reason this product was invented. It can go with you on your carry on luggage for both domestic and international flights so you have the peace of mind of having a warm bottle at the ready throughout your flight. Just be careful when attaching the bottle through any turbulence!
How long does it take to heat a bottle?
There are many varying factors including the volume of liquid in the bottle and how cold it is. It will heat in as fast as 4 minutes anywhere up to 12 minutes (large cold bottle).
How long will the battery last?
Amazingly the warmer can heat up to 6 bottles before needing to be recharged. However if you wanted to run the warmer for longer (say for home use at night) then connect the USB cable to a usb power adaptor (at least 3A/5V) to connect to mains power. Note, as per WHO regulations, you should never actively warm a baby bottle milk for longer than 30 minutes.
Can it warm breastmilk?
Yes, it’s perfectly safe to warm up breastmilk with the Anywhere Portable Warmer. As with any warmer and from our own experience it’s a lot less stressful to warm the bottle in advance of a feed.
Cherub Baby Anywhere Universal Portable Bottle Warmer