The Bedhead Toddler Bucket hat is a fabulous baby sun hat featuring a soft flexible brim and rated is UPF50+ Excellent Protection!
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!
Our Toddler Buckets have a soft flexible brim that introduces babies and toddlers to an angled brim that frames their line of sight. All Bedhead hats are made from our super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap (if required, you can easily remove this without compromising the quality of the hat).
BEST SUITED TO: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
*All Bedhead Bucket hat, Baby Bucket hat & Legionnaire styles have achieved a rating of UPF50+ Excellent Protection. The Federal Government agency ARPANSA (Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency) performs Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) testing in accordance with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS4399.
Due to the nature of reflected or scattered ultraviolet radiation, hats and caps cannot necessarily provide adequate protection. We recommend a combination of protective clothing and the use of SPF50+ sunscreen.