The Cherub Baby 5 in 1 Touchless Forehead Ear & Bath Thermometer is the most advanced tech to date to provide the highest accuracy of any touchless thermometer.
It also doubles as an ear thermometer, a bath thermometer, a liquids thermometer and a room thermometer!
This multi-function thermometer is not just for body temperature readings. It covers:
- Accurate touchless forehead readings in 1 second.
- Revolutionary Accuscan Technology
- Ear readings in 1 second.
- Takes the bath temperature.
- Takes the temperature of liquids (such as a baby bottle).
- Takes the ambient room temperature (perfect for baby’s room).
With revolutionary Accuscan technology exclusive to Cherub Baby. Whilst in forehead mode the accuscan technology takes a continuous reading across key points on the forehead to calculate a more * consistent and more accurate temperature than achieved from a single reading that most thermometers on the market take.
The Cherub Baby 1 second ear & forehead thermometer can scan a reading with no contact, perfect for a sleeping baby and so fast that you only need 1 second to take the reading.
- Takes Forehead and Ear reading without needing to buy expensive probe covers!
- Safe & hygienic fever thermometer for babies and children. For use from infant to adult.
- Provides reading in one second
- Slight fever and high fever indicator
- Compact and lightweight
- Simple one touch operation
- Auto shut-off after 30 seconds
- Fever Alarm when temperature exceeds 38.0 degreesC
- Accuracy: +/-0.2 degreesC (+/-0.4 degreesF)
- Battery Life: 2500 readings
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- CE, FDA and TGA Approved.
Hospital Grade with 2 years warranty.
The Cherub Baby 5 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear and Forehead Thermometer is listed on ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods). ARTG Identifier: 334811
Q. How do I clean it?
A. For full cleaning instructions refer to the instruction manual. Instead of using expensive single use probe covers the 4 in 1 Thermometer is designed to be cleaned using an alcohol wipe or cotton bud with alcohol (available at all chemists).
Q. How often should I clean it?
A. Gently clean the probe after each use.
Q. Why do I need both an Ear & Forehead thermometer?
A. An ear temperature is generally. 0.3°C to 0.6°C higher than an oral temperature and a forehead temperature is usually 0.3°C to 0.6°C lower than an oral temperature. A forehead scan is a fast and efficient way of getting a general indication of the temperature whilst cross checking against the ear can provide a more accurate indication of fever given an ear reading is always generally higher.